This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Disclaimer for more details.
The Alabama white sauce is an amazing addition to your barbecue sauce options. It's a super easy recipe.
Alabama White BBQ Sauce
This sauce is for finishing and dipping. If you will burn pretty bad if you add it to your food while on the grill.
Can you make ahead?
Fridge: Place in an airtight container in the fridge for 30 days max.
latest Recipe Video:
You can create new flavor combinations by using different vinegar's.
what to serve with Alabama White BBQ Sauce?
- Pulled Chicken Sandwich with Fried Green Tomatoes
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Baked Potato
Click here to subscribe to MY NEWSLETTER for easy and free recipes right into your inbox!
To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the Pin button on the recipe card, the sharing buttons above or below this post, or any of the photos above.
Tag me @kennethtemple_ and use #LezEat on Instagram to share your remakes with me, and don't forget to leave a star rating and comment below.
Alabama White BBQ sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Store in a airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 month. Sauce works great on grilled meats and vegetables.