Tips for success: Alfredo is super easy to make so this will keep you from buying anything store brought. You can save some time by purchasing a rotisserie chicken, shred it and add it to the pan right before adding the alfredo sauce.
- Chef knife
- Cutting board
- Dry Measuring Cup
- Dry measuring spoons
- Large pot
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cooked chicken breast chopped medium
- 5 garlic cloves chopped fine
- 1 lb. cooked angel hair pasta
- 1 bunch green onion sliced medium
- 1 bunch parsley chopped fine
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- Turn the heat on medium in a large sauce pot add the heavy cream, butter, parmesan, kosher salt and white pepper, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, stir occasionally until mixture coats the back of a spoon about 5 minutes. Transfer sauce to a smaller pot
- Turn the heat on medium in a pot you cooked alfredo in, heat the oil for 10 seconds, add the chicken cook for 2 minutes, stir occasionally. Add the garlic and cook for 15 seconds, add the angel hair and alfredo sauce, stir to evenly coat pasta, bring to a boil. Evenly divide amongst 4 plates or serve family style. Garnish with green onions, parsley and parmesan.
Made this recipe? Take a picture and tag me on Instagram (@kennethtemple_) or Facebook (@ChefKennethTemple)!