Chicken Wrap with Spinach
Chicken Wrap with Spinach, Tomatoes and Remoulade
Tips for success: Use leftover cooked chicken. The options are unlimited, just be sure to adjust the recipe to update the calories. If you’re going to eat your wrap later, serve remoulade on the side or it will make your wrap soggy. I use Ole high fiber low carb whole wheat tortillas when I can find them. My goal is always to find whole wheat tortillas with the least calories.
- Chef knife
- Cutting board
- Dry measuring spoons
- Liquid measuring cup
- 4 quart pot
- 8 quart pot
- Grill pan or Large skillet
- Baking sheet
- Small bowl
- 32 oz. cooked chicken breast skinless boneless chopped
- 8 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 8 oz. halved cherry tomato
- 1 cup olive mayonnaise
- ½ cup creole mustard
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 large stalk celery chopped medium
- 2 garlic cloves chopped medium
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- In a food blender add the olive oil mayonnaise, creole mustard, green onions, celery, garlic, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, kosher salt and cayenne and blitz on low for 1 minute. Remoulade should be smooth.
- In a small bowl add 4 ounces of chicken and 1 ounce of remoulade making sure chicken is evenly coated. Add to 1 wrap, garnish with 1 ounce of onions and peppers, 1 cup of spinach and 2 ounces of cherry tomatoes. Roll up wrap and enjoy.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Cooked this recipe?Let me know how it was!
Made this recipe? Take a picture and tag me on Instagram (@kennethtemple_) or Facebook (@ChefKennethTemple)!