Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on pinterest
Share on email
These chocolate waffles are great for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert. This is for all my chocolate lovers!
Feel free to use your favorite milk as a substitute for the whole milk.
Can you make ahead?
Freezer: After waffles cool off, place in an freezer storage bag. Place in the freezer for 3 months max. Thaw 10 minutes before using.
Fridge: After waffles cool off, place in an freezer storage bag. Place in the fridge for 7 days max.
Reheating: Pop in a 350-degree oven for 5-8 minutes or pop in the toaster.
latest Recipe Video:
Subscribe to My Channel
You can use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips as a substitute for the dark chocolate.
what to serve with Chocolate Waffles?
- 1 ½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 oz. dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsweetened coco powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- In one bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, coco powder and chocolate chips. In another bowl slightly beat eggs, milk, butter and vanilla; pour wet mixture into dry and mix until smooth.
- Heat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray for 3 seconds. Pour enough batter to cover bottom of waffle iron, close waffle iron and cook for 3 minutes. Remove and continue until all waffles are made. You can keep warm in 200-degree oven.