Cîroc Peach Cobbler Parfait
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Disclaimer for more details.
This Cîroc peach cobbler parfait recipe is a new and easy way to serve peach cobbler which is traditionally served in a casserole dish. This give you a peach cobbler tapas.
Cîroc Peach Cobbler parfait Cooking Tips:
Make it kid safe by omitting the vodka, even though the alcohol will cook out. You can actually add another ¼ cup of Cîroc to the peach cobbler and nobody will know. If you cannot find cornstarch just use 2 tablespoons flour.
Can you make ahead?
Fridge: Do not add ice cream if you plan on saving cobblers for later. After the cobbler cools, transfer to an airtight container. Keep in fridge for 3 days max.
Reheating: Pop in a 350-degree oven for 10 minutes.
You can make this recipe without the Cîroc but why would you want to do that? If you can find the peach Cîroc, use it!
This recipe works with any frozen fruit you love.
what to serve with Cîroc Peach Cobbler Parfaits?
Click here to subscribe to MY NEWSLETTER for easy and free recipes right into your inbox!
To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the Pin button on the recipe card, the sharing buttons above or below this post, or any of the photos above.
Tag me @kennethtemple_ and use #LezEat on Instagram to share your remakes with me, and don't forget to leave a star rating and comment below.
Cîroc Peach Cobbler Parfait
Puff Pastry Shells
- 6 puff pastry shells
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Ciroc Peach Cobbler
- 16 oz. frozen peaches
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup Cîroc
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint favorite ice cream
- 6 mint tops
- Preheat oven to 425 F, place puff pastry shells on a parchment lined baking sheet. In a bowl beat together egg and water and in another bowl mix cinnamon and sugar. Evenly sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over shells saving some for later, then brush egg wash only on the top of shells, do not let run down the sides. Pop in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
- While pastry shells are in the oven, in a bowl mix peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, kosher salt, lemon zest and lemon juice together. In a small bowl add cornstarch, vodka and vanilla extract mix together and stir in peach mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add peach mixture and cook until mixture has thickened about 7-10 minutes. Stir in butter and sit to the side.
- To serve, once pastry shells are finished, with a small knife remove the tops, sprinkle insides with cinnamon sugar mixture, ice cream, peaches, ice cream; garnish with mint. If you have any cinnamon sugar left over sprinkle a few evenly over like salt bae.