Kitchen Sink Cookies– This recipe is great because it’s the best of both worlds for foodies. Sweet and salty! After some thought on what would be a good dessert for a Super bowl party, I landed on cookies. I thought of what would be fun and landed on kitchen sink cookies.
Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter soft
- 1 ½ cups dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 4 oz. resse’s pieces
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup dried cherries or cranberries
- Maldon sea salt flakes garnish, see note
- In a bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt together sit to the side.
- In a mixing bowl with a hand mixer beat butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla. Add remaining ingredients except Maldon salt; mix for 1 minute together on low speed.
- Use a 1-ounce ice cream scoop add to baking sheet. Sprinkle Maldon salt evenly over each cookie. Pop in oven and bake for 8 minutes and check to see if cookies have set around the edges. Cookies will continue to cook as they cool.