This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Disclaimer for more details.
This lemon ginger garlic salmon recipe is from my menu book for my professional athlete clients. Diet is 70% of weight loss or healthy lifestyle, 30 % is working out.
Lemon Ginger Garlic Salmon Cooking Tips:
Always cook fish over high heat. It helps the fish stay moist and flaky.
This recipe only has 383 calories per serving. Even though this recipe uses light soy sauce it’s still high in sodium.
Can you make ahead?
Fridge: After salmon cools off, place in an airtight container in the fridge for 7 days max.
Reheating: Pop in a 350-degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
Latest Recipe Video:
You can use coconut amino or liquid amino are great substitutes for soy sauce. They drastically cut the amount of sodium in your food.
what to serve with Lemon Ginger Garlic Salmon?
Click here to subscribe to MY NEWSLETTER for easy and free recipes right into your inbox!
To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the Pin button on the recipe card, the sharing buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above.
Tag me @kennethtemple_ on Instagram to share your remakes with me, and don’t forget to leave a star rating and comment below.
Lemon Ginger Garlic Salmon
- 4 6 oz. salmon filets pin bones removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 chives chopped small, garnish
Lemon Ginger Garlic Sauce
- 1 inch piece ginger chopped
- zest of 2 lemons
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup unsalted vegetable stock
- ¼ cup Yamasa less sodium light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 2 lbs. of steamed or roasted vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season salmon evenly on both sides with salt and pepper. Place on a foiled lined baking sheet, spray for 2 seconds with cooking spray, sit to the side.
- Turn on the heat to medium in a pot add all the ingredients for the lemon ginger garlic sauce. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Bake salmon in the oven for 7 minutes.
- When sauce is finished pour 1 tablespoon of sauce over each piece of salmon and garnish with chives. Serve each portion of salmon with 8 oz. of vegetables.