This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Disclaimer for more details.
This is Lemon Pepper Glazed Salmon is an easy healthy grilled salmon recipe. Super easy, fast and delicious. The glaze works well on any protein or vegetable.
Lemon Pepper Salmon Cooking Tips:
The skin will protect the fish from overcooking and sticking. Click this link to get more information on the different methods for grilling. You can bake this in the oven at the same temperature and time. The glaze will thicken as it cools, just add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or water to loosen it up.
Can you make ahead?
Fridge: After salmon has cooled, place in a freezer storage bag. Keep in fridge for 7 days max.
Reheating: Pop in a 350-degree oven for 5-8 minutes.
This lemon pepper glazed recipe works well on all types of fish, shrimp, lobster, chicken and vegetables.
what to serve with Lemon pepper Glazed Salmon with?
- Wakanda Cake with Strawberry Mint Salad
- Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice
- Tequila Lime Salmon with Mango Salsa
- Blackened Salmon Pasta
The recipe is super easy, fast and delicious. Plus, the glaze works well on any protein or vegetable. If you love salmon (or just healthy grilled recipes in general), then you need to try this Lemon Pepper Glazed Salmon recipe! Make it tonight and leave me a 5-star rating below.
Click here to subscribe to MY NEWSLETTER for easy and free recipes right into your inbox!
To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the Pin button on the recipe card, the sharing buttons above or below this post, or any of the photos above.
Tag me @kennethtemple_ and use #LezEat on Instagram to share your remakes with me, and don't forget to leave a star rating and comment below.
Lemon Pepper Glazed Salmon
Lemon Pepper Glaze:
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 4 6-8 oz. salmon filets skin on
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Lemon Pepper Glaze:
- Preheat the grill to 400F. Turn on the heat to medium, in a small skillet add the lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, water, kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic powder, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Rub skin of salmon evenly with avocado oil. Evenly season salmon with kosher salt. Place on the grill, cover and cook for 5 minutes for medium. After 2 minutes, baste salmon with lemon pepper glaze. Then one more time before removing from the grill. Serve hot, with a salad or grilled vegetables on the side.