Join Chopped Champion, Kenneth Temple, for a fun-filled night of new friends & good food. This hands-on lesson is geared to cooks of all skill levels. Festivities kick-off with a cocktail followed by a delicious 3-course meal.
GRANDMA’S SOUTHERN TABLE – DATES: 10/3
Treat yourself to a culinary journey through the Deep South. Learn everything you need to know to prepare the classics just like grandma.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. You’ll have fun working together with other students in a hands-on environment led by Chef Kenneth Temple.
- Classes are 2 1/2-3 hours, unless otherwise noted
- You will work with other students in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy generous portions of every dish
- To receive a full refund you must cancel 48 hours before the event.
- Class time is 6:30-9:00 p.m.