This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Disclaimer for more details.
I created this roasted garlic meatballs and spaghetti recipe a few years back. After revisiting it I’d made some tweaks to it and hope you enjoy! This is a great healthy meal idea for a Sunday night dinner.
Roasted Garlic Meatballs & Spaghetti Cooking Tips:
Make the garlic confit the day before or an hour before you start cooking. You can save the garlic oil for later uses.
My favorite can tomato sauce is Hunts.
After you boil your pasta toss with oil to keep it from sticking.
Can you make ahead?
Fridge: Garlic Confit: After garlic cools off, place in an airtight container in the fridge for 7 days max.
Meatballs: After meatballs cools off, place in an airtight container in the fridge for 7 days max.
Reheating: Meatballs: Turn on heat to medium, add all ingredients in a small or medium sauce pan, cover, cook until mixture starts to boil. About 10 minutes or less.
latest Recipe Video:
You can use ground beef instead of ground turkey.
You can use diced tomatoes to make a delicious marinara sauce.
You can use traditional breadcrumbs if you cannot find panko.
what to serve with Roasted Garlic Meatballs & Spaghetti?
Click here to subscribe to MY NEWSLETTER for easy and free recipes right into your inbox!
To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the Pin button on the recipe card, the sharing buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above.
Tag me @kennethtemple_ on Instagram to share your remakes with me, and don’t forget to leave a star rating and comment below.
Roasted Garlic Meatballs & Spaghetti
- 16 cloves of garlic confit recipe below
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 4 sprigs thyme chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- ½ cup panko or breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup parsley chopped, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup unsalted chicken stock
- 2 ½ teaspoons Savory seasoning or seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound of cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 4 cloves of garlic confit chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons dry oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons dry thyme
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 29 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¾ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a pot over medium heat add 1 lbs. peeled garlic cloves and cover with oil, bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 40 minutes on a low heat.
- In a large bowl mix turkey, thyme, oregano, basil, panko, parmesan, parsley, chicken stock and salt together. Roll into your preferred size meatball, make a dimple and place one garlic clove in center then finish rolling meatball; place on baking sheet and bake for in 400 F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in 4-quart sauce pan over medium heat, stir in garlic, oregano, thyme, bay leaves, cook for 20 seconds. Add wine reduce by a third; add tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer for 6 minutes. Toss cooked spaghetti in pasta sauce and serve with meatballs garnish with parmesan and parsley.