This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Disclaimer for more details.
A tzatziki sauce is a classic Greek condiment that doesn’t get the respect it deserves. It’s full flavored, creamy, easy and great for your waistline. The cucumbers give this sauce a extra punch of flavor.
You can make this recipe minus the cucumbers if you’re in a rush.
Can you make ahead?
Fridge: Place in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days max.
latest Recipe Video:
A fat free Greek Yogurt is a great substitute.
what to serve with Tzatziki Sauce
Click here to subscribe to MY NEWSLETTER for easy and free recipes right into your inbox!
To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the Pin button on the recipe card, the sharing buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above.
Tag me @kennethtemple_ on Instagram to share your remakes with me, and don’t forget to leave a star rating and comment below.
- 1 cucumber peeled, grated
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt 2%
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- ½ tablespoon dill chopped
- ½ tablespoon mint chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix cucumber and salt and let drain in a colander for 30 minutes, rinse under cold water, drain and pat dry. In a bowl mix yogurt, garlic, dill, mint, cayenne, vinegar, olive oil and cucumber together. Keep sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5 days.