This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Disclaimer for more details.
This vegan creamy coleslaw recipe here is for my vegans so they can enjoy something delicious slaw at the next cook out.
Vegan Creamy Coleslaw
The longer the coleslaw sits in the dressing the better the flavor.
If you're in a rush use a store-bought coleslaw mix works.
Can you make ahead?
Fridge: Place in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days max.
latest Recipe Video:
A plant based sour cream or mayonnaise will work as a great substitute for coconut cream.
what to serve with Vegan Creamy Coleslaw?
- Wakanda Cake with Strawberry Mint Salad
- Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Millet Grits with Garlic Rosemary Mushrooms
Click here to subscribe to MY NEWSLETTER for easy and free recipes right into your inbox!
To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the Pin button on the recipe card, the sharing buttons above or below this post, or any of the photos above.
Tag me @kennethtemple_ and use #LezEat on Instagram to share your remakes with me, and don't forget to leave a star rating and comment below.
- 5.4 ounces coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ red cabbage sliced
- ½ green cabbage sliced
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- In a bowl mix coconut cream, water, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder; fold in cabbage and green onions and sit to the side for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply