Tips for success: You can use whole wheat tortillas for a healthier option. Have fun by adding additional toppings to your quesadilla. If you are not a fan of spicy foods you can omit the hot sauce and just use the mayonnaise. You can eat your quesadillas with sour cream, salsa or more cheese. Have fun with your dipping sauce.
- 12-inch nonstick skillet
- Medium mixing bowl
- 4 large flour tortilla
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese room temperature
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend room temperature
- ½ rotisserie chicken shredded
- 4 teaspoon oil
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Turn on the heat to medium in a large skillet, once hot add 1 teaspoon of oil and with a paper towel evenly spread around pan. Lay a tortilla flat in the center add ½ cup cheddar, ½ cup Mexican blend, and ¼ cup chicken. Place quesadilla in skillet and let cook for 2 ½ minutes. Fold in half and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- To make spicy mayo, in a bowl mix mayonnaise and hot sauce together, serve on the side.
Made this recipe? Take a picture and tag me on Instagram (@kennethtemple_) or Facebook (@ChefKennethTemple)!