Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Shrimp Scampi with Lemon Butter Sauce over Squash Pasta
Tips for success: Shrimp shrinks in size when cooked, so 4 ounces of raw shrimp will weigh 3 ounces. When meal prepping let the sauce cool for 5 minutes and pour into a liquid measuring cup to help measure out safely.
- Cutting board
- Dry measuring spoons
- Liquid measuring cup
- 5-quart pot
- Small bowl
- 2 medium yellow neck squash tops and bottoms removed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 ½ pounds medium shrimp peeled deveined tails removed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice about 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Over a large bowl, use your veggetti to make squash pasta, season with garlic powder, black pepper and Italian seasoning, toss to combine evenly.
- Turn on the heat to medium in a large pot add avocado oil, heat for 1 minute, add garlic, shrimp and kosher salt, cook for 3 minutes. Add white wine, lemon juice and squash pasta, cook for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat, add parsley and butter, stir back and forth until butter has melted.
- Serve hot, each portion should be 4 oz. of pasta, 4 oz. of shrimp and 2 oz. of lemon butter sauce.
Cooked this recipe?Let me know how it was!