Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on pinterest
Share on email
This citrus glaze will become your go to when you need a flavorful something, something to add on top of chicken, fish or vegetables? Super easy and fast recipe.
Citrus Glaze Cooking tips:
Be careful not to get any of the white parts of the lime or orange. It’s very bitter and can ruin the sauce.
Can you make ahead?
Fridge: After the glaze cools, transfer to an airtight container. Keep in fridge for 1 month max.
Reheating: Turn on heat to medium, in a small or medium sauce pan, add glaze, cook until mixture starts to boil. About 5 minutes or less.
Subscribe to My Channel
You can use lemon, grapefruit, meyer lemons or any combination of citrus for this glaze.
what to serve with Citrus Glaze?
- Johnny Cakes with Citrus Glazed Chicken
- Lemon Pepper Glazed Salmon
- Grilled Chicken with Crown Royal Glaze
Citrus Agave Glaze
- zest and juice 1 lime
- zest and juice 1 medium orange
- 2/3 cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Turn on the heat to medium in a small sauce pan add the zest and juice of lime and orange, honey, cayenne and salt, bring to a boil and cook for 3 to 6 minutes.